Friday, July 14, 2006

 

power

DAY BEFORE COMP:

I was able to weigh in today. I am in the 181.5 class and got in with a 180.6. Glad that's over with. We were told to show up between 5-6, but the truck with the scale didn't get there until 6:15. One lifter lived 5 mins from the comp and was able to bring a scale at 5:45. Sucks, but at least I made weight.

I feel really good. My body is lose and i'm thinking things could really work out. I'm only doing push pull.
These are my opening lifts: Bench---315------Dead----410. The 315 I was able to do very easy with a 3 sec pause in my garage, so that's what i'm going to open with. I have not missed the 410 dl raw over the last 3 months. I'm ready to go.
Goal: I would love to hit 800 total, but I would need some real seriuos PB's to get that. I'm looking for a Bench of 330-340 and a dead between 440-450. I hit the 330, but it was hard (once) and the 440 I pulled once, but it was very very hard for me. So that's it. Just thought I would check in.
Lou

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?