Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

power

BENCH

135X10
225X5
275X3
225X8
225X5 all paused
225x5

Well, i'm back from my mini vacation. I did some pushups during the break and that was it. My back is still a little messed up from the dl's before I left. I'm going to go real light with my next dl day--max at 250. I don't want to be hurt for the comp. I also have a tweak in my neck that doesn't feel great. So today was my bench day. I felt pretty good, but it was really hot out there and I didn't have a lot of energy. I'm hoping that my next workout can be longer. Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Comments:
Time for a good massage, Lou. A deep tissue one might really loosen you up real good. How long until your meet?
 
july 15th
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?