Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

power

SQUATS

135X10
225X5
315X3 W/ WRAPS & BELT (WB)
315X8 18 INCH BOX WB
225X10 WB
225X10 WB
135X10 NARROW
135X10 WIDE
135X10 REGULAR STANCE

ALSO DID: Hamstring curls---no front curls--bad cuts on my shins

Well, at least i'm back to the 315x3. I think I was weak last time from doing DL's the day before. Tomarrow i'm going to bench and friday or sat dead. I'm not sure what squat sets would help my deads before this coming comp. I'm thinking 18 inch box squats would best mimic the deads a little more. I'm not sure if I should go heavier then 315 on these! Business has been really busy so it's hard to post as much. Later
Lou

Comments:
Pest control-I own my own company
All-American Pest Control
 
See, Lou, it pays to put up some sweat equity into squats. Their coming along nicely.
 
Nope, started my own company. It was hard, but worth it in the end. I love it.
Squats are coming along. weight is down. The july 15th meet is looking good
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?