Monday, June 12, 2006

 

power

BENCH

135X10
225X5
275X4 new 4 rep pb
265x3
235x8
135x10x2 sets close grip
135x10 wide grip
135x10 normal grip

Also did lat pull downs front and rear; curls; overhead tri's db's and curl bar; incline db's 3 sets of 15; and sit ups

Well, my shoulder is back down to 90%. I figured out what pulls my shoulder out. It's standing front shoulder raises. My shoulder felt weird after my last workout. I just have to do more tri work and stay away from heavy benching for a few days. Hey, at least I figured out what causes this injury. The 275x4 was nice--the last rep was slow, but went up. Today was a really long workout. I'm really tired.

Comments:
Good going, Lou. Now, what will you use in the place of the standing front raises?
 
Behind the head standing press and those shoulder things that were in the article you sent me. I figure those will be just as good. I have to cut those front raises or risk getting hurt all the time.

I have so many other lifts to do that I doubt that cutting one is going to hurt me. I am doing 10-15 more lifts now then I was 4 months ago.
BEGAN WITH: Squat-bench-dead-cleans-curls-over head tri's
Now: so many I can't even begin to list them. This is also due to having a squat rack with safety bars and a lat pull down machine.
I'm not to worried about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?