Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

power

SQUATS

135X10
225X5
275X3
315X2
295X4
225X10
225X10
135X10

Also did front leg and ham curls. Well, as you can see I have lost some lbs on the squat. The 315x2 was pretty hard. I used a 13 inch box, but did not sit, just use it to get the depth right. I'm going to try and squat twice a week until my next comp. I have not decided if i'm going to only do push/pull or full meet. It's July 15th WNPF in New Jersey. I just feel that my squat is really pathetic to even try it in a full meet right now. Right now my numbers are S 325 B 315 D 435---My goals for the meet right now would be S375 B 330 D 460--1165 total. Well see. My legs are really tired after this workout. ALBERTO, where is your meet?

Comments:
It's an unsanctioned bench only meet at Navy Submarine Base Bangor in Silverdale, WA. Not even drug tested. And it's on August 12th. As for attempts, I won't know until the week before what I will do. No matter what, I want to experience it. This first month of training will tell me a lot. Aside from going back to the bench, I'm only doing boards for tricep work plus structural balance stuff.
 
I have found that doing front and rear lat pulls downs are helping me control the weight much more. It's funny, I used to need a lift off on anything 280 or higher. Now, I never get a lift off and I have gone all the way up to 315. What "structural balance stuff" are you doing?
 
I was going to do that meet in Bordentown but found one a little closer. WNPF is a great fed and I like there rules. What I don't like is the 70-80 bucks they charge to enter the meet. Good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?