Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

power

4/19/06 DEADS

135X10
225X5
315X5
385X3
405X1
425X1 =PB -see notes
315X5
225x20 just the last 1/4 of the dead=lock out. Thats where I needed the extra work

GM's 135x10x3sets

Well, the dead is starting to really feel and look good for me. I wanted to go for the 425 again to see if the 1st time was just luck. It was done with just a belt and knee wraps on (no suit). It was a much smoother ride coming up and the lockout was nice. This may be the first 425 that would easily get white lights in comp. It is easy for me to get the weight off the ground, but not the lockout. I decided to do the 225x20 last 1/4 deads and some GM's to get that extra kick for my deads. I have also included side bends into my cycle. I have been using a curl bar with 70lb's on it. I use wraps to get some extra grip and it has been feeling great. Maybe it will get those love handels-LOL. Well, I am starting to feel much more confident with my DL's after today. I'm very proud to get the 425 again, but with much better form. Last comp I couldn't get 415 with a suit and belt, so this is a big upgrade for my lifting. Tomarrow will be a squat day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?