Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

power

4/16/06 NO LIFT

This is a little bit of information on myself. I work pest control and this is a very busy time for me right now. Over the last 5-6 days I have been drilling a lot! My body has been tired and I can't seem to get enough energy to lift right now. With my shoulder hurt and Easter here, I have decided to take these 4-5 days off and let my body rest a little bit. Work and no play. LOL
I plan on starting up again on monday. My shoulder still feels a little bit weird, but not hurt. I think i'm about 90% right now. So that's the story here. Just wanted to drop a "blog" about myself. Oh, my legs have still been sore from the last squat day.
Lou

Comments:
Happy Easter. Enjoy the work/break :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?