Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

power

4/5/06 SQUAT

135x10-R=raw
225x3--R
275x3--BW=Belt and Wraps
300x3--PB--BW
300x3--PB again--BW
275x6--BW
225x10-R
155x10-R

I didn't feel great today, but still got a Personal Best with the 300x3! It felt really good going up, so I decided to do another set after that. I'm really proud of myself for not only getting a PB, but for squating more consistantly over the last month. I don't like the squat, but its starting to grow on me. I'm hoping that it will help my DL, which I may do tomarrow, if my legs are not tired. Hey, I squat more then I bench now! That's a first for me!

Comments:
You'd better be squattin' more than you're benchin'!!!

Good job, and I'm glad to hear that you're embracing squatting more.
 
I'm trying. My body feel pretty good, except for this shoulder shit going on!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?