Friday, March 24, 2006

 

power

3/24/06 BENCH

135X10
225X3
275X1 ----with bench shirt w/ pause
285x1----with bench shirt---was kind of easy
285x4----with bench shirt--with boards
250x3 ---Raw --something didn't feel right after these reps
230x1---Now something really didn't feel right----I was not hurt--but my arms/shoulder felt weird.
I think it will go away in 3-4 days. This one rep was hard to do. I did 225x8 the last time, so it's not the weight.
Ended the workout after the weird sensation in my upper body. I don't want to push and get hurt. Well see, I plan on benching again on Sunday morning, don't some speed work.

Comments:
I would wait until next Monday or Tuesday to bench next.
I'm on a Monday/Thursday benching split. It good to get a full 2-3 days rest in between benching sessions.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?