Friday, March 10, 2006

 

power

3/10/06 SQUAT
135x10
225x5
225x6
205x10
135x10
135x10
I really didn't want to squat, but i'm going to be gone, so what the hell. Get it out of the way. Believe it or not, the 225 was really hard for me. I feel the pressure on my knees a lot when I squat. I am doing all these sets with just a belt-no wraps. I think if I put some wraps on I could go up to 275x3, but i'm not going to wear shorts outside right now. Remember, my garage is not heated and it's like working out in the open. Don't get me wrong, it sucks in the winter, but it's really nice to lift outside during the summer. Well that's it! Oh, I don't take pictures, cause there is no one to hold the camera. The only pics I have are from actual meets.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?