Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

power: March 2006

power: March 2006
3/7/06 DEADS
135X10
225X10
315X5
315X5
315X5
235X10
235X10
SHRUGS 135X25 reps--4 sets
Upright rows dumb bells 35lbs 5 sets of 10 reps-each hand
Note: I think i'm going to stick with a 5 rep 3 set max system until I get up to 375 and then start going on a 3 rep system. I need to perfect my form and do not think going for a one rep max will help with my mental development on the DL right now. The last set of 315x5 was a little hard. I plan on going up 5lbs each time I DL until I hit a stall and work through it. Good workout today!

Comments:
Nice one. Where do you train?
 
In my garage. No heat--very cold. One regular bench the other is an incline. Also have a squat rack and some dumb bells. Not much,but its very close (which means always find time to lift.)
Where do you work out at?
 
Hey, Lou! Nice to see you starting out as a blogger.
I was looking at the latest issue of MonsterMuscle and saw your name in the results.
It was the WNPF single lift nationals from last August.
Your bench was 310 and deadlift was 380...
How have your lifts come along since then?
 
Lou, I'm also in a cold garage (just outside Glasgow, Scotland). It's a tiny space, which unfortunately means there's a bench permanently inside a rack - but this gives me a pretty good exercise selection above knee height :)

Will take a couple of photos - for now, take a look at this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?